Sunday, May 16, 2010

Diary of d'cara..

May 14th 2010..
Today,, we *except Mariana* study together with Math's teacher named Mr. Eko in Angels' house at 17.00 *UTC+7*.. Suddenly,, I see a mouse.. Aning really fear of mouse.. She jump to a chair.. Everytime we mention "mouse",, the expretion is funny for us.. But,, not for Aning.. Then,, Angel have a plan.. The plan is record Aning's expretion when we say "mouse".. Then we start recording Aning's expretion.. At first,, Aning just laugh and try to stop us.. But,, we just record and record until Aning get angry.. She said "Why are we d'cara?? Everytime we gather,, you all just mocking me!! I want to out from d'cara!!". We just can quiet.. But,, I can't resist my laugh so I laugh out loud after she said that.. I don't know why.. After laugh I just close my face with my hand and said "Aning,, please forgive us.. We didn't mean that to you..". After several minutes,, Mr. Eko said "Okay.. We'll continue the study in other time.. Aning,, why are you grumble??". Aning answer "Please step aside!!". Then Aning tidy her stuff and want to go home.. Mr. Eko said "Have your parents pick you up??". Aning said "I want to go now.. I don't want to be here for long time!!". Then Angel and I prevent her and apologize to her. When we're apologize to her,, she crying and said "I've hated you for long time.. You're so sucks..". Then Angel said "Please forgive me,, Aning.. I'll not behave like that again.. Please forgive me..". I just can watch while calm she down.. I can't resist my laugh again until I bite my lips.. Then David follow us and apologize to Aning.. After a long time,, Aning calm down.. After that,, her parents pick her up and she go home.. We feel so sorry for her..

We want to say :
"ANING,, PLEASE FORGIVE US.. WE ARE INAPPROPRIATE TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND.. WE FEEL SO SORRY.."

Huft.. d'cara have a problem again and we succees solve the problem.. I hope d'cara will be there forever..

Aphorisms :
Friendship just like chrysalis..
Change a caterpillar be a butterfly..
Friendship just like chrysalis..
Things that not easy turned into beautiful things..
Friendship just like chrysalis..
Understand friend to face differences..

Aphorism taken from : Sindentosca's song *Kepompong*
Translate from Indonesia to English : SelLeeTeuk *me*

No comments:

Post a Comment