Saturday, May 8, 2010

How Was My Feel When I First Like Super Junior Until Now??


Super Junior..
is 13 people who always in my heart..
I like them since Jan 11th 2009..
Since that day,, I promise that I'll do anything for Super Junior..
They're my everything,, just like my family..

I'm always happy in first..
I'm thinking of Super Junior everyday..
There is not day without thinking of them..
I like crazy people because everytime I'm thinking of Super Junior,, I always smiling alone..
Just thinking about Super Junior,, can make my life better and better..



If I have a problem,, I just heard Super Junior's song and I'll cry..
I'm always imagine with my friend about Super Junior..
example => we imagine that one of Super Junior member is our boyfriend and we have a date with them..
My problem will be forgotten by me if I imagine like that..

But,, I ever think "AM I WRONG IF I LIKE SUPER JUNIOR??"
Because there are my friends who always talk about bad things of Super Junior..
If I heard them,, I want to shouted to them..
"ARE U JEALOUS OF THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE VERY PERFECT??"
But,, I can't..
I just can cry if I heard them..

But,, I can quiet anymore..
If I quiet anymore,, they will be more annoying..
Now,, they're spread bad news about Super Junior..
example => Super Junior is gay,, Super Junior has a new member,, etc..
I want to revenge to them because of their attitude..
But,, I can't..
Super Junior will hate me if I do that..

What should I do now??
I can't just quiet..
But,, I can't revenge to my friends..
Huft..
I think I just can cry..

And,, bad news always come..
First,, Ki Bum can't sing and dance with Super Junior because he is busy..
Second,, Kang In have a problem..
And the last,, Han Kyung will out from SM Ent,, and that mean he will out from Super Junior too!!
Huft.. I just can cry heard bad news like that..

God,, help me!!
Please make my friends who always spread bad news about Super Junior and Super Junior's antifans conscious about their bad attitude..
Please make Super Junior and ELF be stronger..
Please don't let Super Junior disperse..

No comments:

Post a Comment